LED Lights – The future of environmentally friendly lighting, available now…
LED lights are extremely energy efficient and long lasting simply because the operate differently than traditional incandescent bulbs. They’re far more durable and last about 60 times longer. LED technology also offers significant energy savings over incandescent, neon and even compact fluorescent lighting. with much lower energy usage (90% more efficient), reduced maintenance and higher safety. LED lights have long been used in a variety of applications such including aerospace, architectural, automotive, aviation, broadcasting, electronic instrumentation, entertainment and gaming, industrial automation and controls, military, traffic and safety & transportation. Advances in production technology has now made LED available and affordable for all commercial and residential uses.
QMI is proud to offer LED Lights from TEU Services, Inc.
- LED lights are extremely energy efficient, consuming up to 90% less energy than incandescent and 50% less than CFL
- LED lights last approximately 60,000 hours, compared to around 10,000 for CFL and 1,500 for incandescent
4 hours/day = 34 year lifespan
8 hours/day = 17 year lifespan
24 hours/day = 6 year lifespan
- LED lights produce about 3.4 btu’s/hr, compared to about 85 for incandescent and 30 for CFL
- LED lights are made from non toxic materials and are recyclable. CFL contains argon and mercury vapor.
QMI Knows the Science of Lighting Design Technology
We are able to offer lighting solutions that accurately specify types and sizes, so we never “guess” at which LED lights to recommend. Our experts use science and software to make appropriate determinations on how to best meet your company’s lighting needs.
LED Lights Savings Simplified:
● If you replace a 100 Watt Incandescent light bulb with a 10 Watt LED the savings = 90%
● If you replace a 400 Watt Parking Lot Light with an equivalent LED the savings = 80%
● If you replace 4 – T12 Fluorescent Tubes with 4 – T8 LED Tubes the savings = 60%
According to CPS Energy in San Antonio, 43% of a business’ electric bill is attributed to the lighting. For every $1,000 spent, $430 goes to keeping the lights on. With a full changeover to LED lights, that $430 is reduced to just $43 – a 90% savings.
- All Manufacturer’s Warranties will be honored in-house – just call us.
- All Maintenance labor is included to honor Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- LED lighting installed by our Team of CERTIFIED INSTALLERS means you can call and we’ll take care of it including the labor.
- LED Lighting installed will match or exceed existing lighting.
- Photometrics and lighting design are part of the package.
- Savings projections and Return on Investment are backed by the Certificate of Performance.
- The Certificate of Performance is based on analysis of 12 months electrical statements, a survey of existing lights and hours of operation per day/per week.
- All new LED lights and installation financed with approved credit.
- Funds to cover the payments will come from redirecting money that you are paying to the electric company and spending on maintenance. GUARANTEED!
- The Certificate of Performance is backed by an Insurance Policy. All potential risk is covered.